How to stay Privately connected with your friends

Facebook tips
carol
Site Admin

How to stay Privately connected with your friends

Post by carol » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:30 pm

You can post this on your wall so your friends know how to do this as well just copy and paste!!!

To all my FB friends, I want to request you to please do something for me: I want to stay PRIVATELY connected with you. However, with the recent changes in FB, the public can now see activities in any wall. This happens when our friend hits "like" or "comment", automatically, their friends would see our posts too. Unfortunately, we cannot change this setting by ourselves because Facebook has configured it this way. So I need your help. Only you can do this for me. PLEASE place your mouse over my name above (do not click), a window will appear, now move the mouse on “FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings", click here and a list will appear. REMOVE the CHECK on "COMMENTS & LIKE" by clicking on it. By doing this, my activity among my friends and my family will no longer become public. Many thanks! Paste this on your wall so your contacts would follow suit too, that is, if you care about your privacy, thanks everyone! I dont want everyone knowing all my business.
Carol @ www.carolisayazakuser.com
Need extra cash visit my survey forum @
http://carolisayazakuser.com/surveyforum