it's me again, margaret!!!

information about yazak

Moderators: yazak, carol

sgt6stripes

it's me again, margaret!!!

Post by sgt6stripes » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:21 am

I wrote earlier about having problems with yazak, and I uninstalled same. I used the uninstall wizard, and if runtime routines was part of that, then yes, I guess they were uninstalled. Regardless, I have done everything short of shooting my computer to try and get it downloaded and nothing is working. It goes through the motions of downloading, and I get the appropriate popup to install yazak and also the runtime routines, but when it gets almost done, it stops and an error window pops up with the following error message both for when I try to download yazak chat client and also runtime routines:
VBRunDLL 3.0
There was an error installing the file
0002\F7
Mscomctl.ocx
The installation will be aborted.
When I click ok, it goes back to a page that says, do you want to delete or save the installation. I click on delete and I have clicked on save, neither one does anything. In fact when I go back on the download page, and attempt to download it again, it immediately goes into a mode as though it has already downloaded and then pops up the install page. This is crazy, I want yazak back, ytunnel sucks big time, may as well not have anything. HELP!!!!!!!

carol
Site Admin

Re: it's me again, margaret!!!

Post by carol » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:43 pm

sgt6stripes wrote:I wrote earlier about having problems with yazak, and I uninstalled same. I used the uninstall wizard, and if runtime routines was part of that, then yes, I guess they were uninstalled. Regardless, I have done everything short of shooting my computer to try and get it downloaded and nothing is working. It goes through the motions of downloading, and I get the appropriate popup to install yazak and also the runtime routines, but when it gets almost done, it stops and an error window pops up with the following error message both for when I try to download yazak chat client and also runtime routines:
VBRunDLL 3.0
There was an error installing the file
0002\F7
Mscomctl.ocx
The installation will be aborted.
When I click ok, it goes back to a page that says, do you want to delete or save the installation. I click on delete and I have clicked on save, neither one does anything. In fact when I go back on the download page, and attempt to download it again, it immediately goes into a mode as though it has already downloaded and then pops up the install page. This is crazy, I want yazak back, ytunnel sucks big time, may as well not have anything. HELP!!!!!!!
there was a problem with one install but its been fixed go to here and try it again www.yazakpro.com everything will be back to normal tomarrow we have yazak install from my site and the vbrun from yazak's fsnet site as yazak's main site is temp down ok. both installs yazak and the vbrun are at www.yazakpro.com
make sure yazak is not in add removes program if so uninstall it restart pc and then go to that link and install it again dont save the file just click run to run it and run to install it ok
hopes this helps
one more thought if your still having problems at this point go here http://www.carolisayazakuser.com/yazake ... dversions/ and get one of the older yazak versions i would say like 7.79.0 an install that then do the vbrun see if that works for u
Carol @ www.carolisayazakuser.com
Need extra cash visit my survey forum @
http://carolisayazakuser.com/surveyforum