Downloading updates

information about yazak

Moderators: yazak, carol

erotica

Downloading updates

Post by erotica » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:30 am

Hi,
I can't seem to get a connection to the download site, Yazakpro.com. Sometimes it will connect and download and sometimes it won't. Anybody else having this problem? :roll:
Erotica

carol
Site Admin

Re: Downloading updates

Post by carol » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:17 pm

erotica wrote:Hi,
I can't seem to get a connection to the download site, Yazakpro.com. Sometimes it will connect and download and sometimes it won't. Anybody else having this problem? :roll:
Erotica
when you update make sure in the updater its checked so that it updates from www.yazakpro.com
look in right hand corner of the updater theres a number there see if it says v1.11.0 >>v111.o is the current version of the updater if it does not say v111.0 then you need to go to the log on screen click on update then click on get new updater version..
still having problems might try go to yazak site http://www.yazakpro.com/yazak and get and install yazak over the one you have now see if it corrects the problem..
you dont need to uninstall yazak just install over the one you have.
also note when the current version of yazak is on the yazakpro site you can just install it over the one you have now to update your yazak ok..
hope this helps
Carol @ www.carolisayazakuser.com
Need extra cash visit my survey forum @
http://carolisayazakuser.com/surveyforum

erotica

Still Nothing

Post by erotica » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:18 am

Carol,
Did all that, have the current downloader, can't get there to download one to install over this one. Strange that I can get the other website but then, of course, it redirects me to the one I can't get...hmmm. Thanks anyway.
E :?

carol
Site Admin

Re: Still Nothing

Post by carol » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:36 pm

erotica wrote:Carol,
Did all that, have the current downloader, can't get there to download one to install over this one. Strange that I can get the other website but then, of course, it redirects me to the one I can't get...hmmm. Thanks anyway.
E :?
ok think your saying when you go to yazaks site you get redirected to where ?
try copy past link in browser www.yazakpro.com/yazak
might want to uninstall yazak restart your computer and then go to yazak pro and get a fresh copy of yazak and install it
would be better if you can just go to yazak site and get yazak and install over the one you have now so that you dont loose any of your preferences.
please let me know about this redirect

erotica

Still Nothing

Post by erotica » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:55 pm

Okay,
I can go to www.zakie.fsnet.co.uk - no problem. When I click on the picture for chat client, I get redirected to Yazakpro, which I can't get. I get that annoying "page can't be displayed" in my IE and in Mozilla's Firefox, I get that annoying message "This operation has timed out, etc." Copy and paste leads me to the same places.

Now is there anything I can do about any of that? *cries in frustration*
Thanks,
E :cry:

carol
Site Admin

Post by carol » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:19 pm

erotica wrote:Okay,
I can go to www.zakie.fsnet.co.uk - no problem. When I click on the picture for chat client, I get redirected to Yazakpro, which I can't get. I get that annoying "page can't be displayed" in my IE and in Mozilla's Firefox, I get that annoying message "This operation has timed out, etc." Copy and paste leads me to the same places.

Now is there anything I can do about any of that? *cries in frustration*
Thanks,
E :cry:
do you have anti spy ware on your computer ? can you go to other links ?
might try this ok open internet explore and go to tools then internet options.on the programs tab put a check at internet explore should check to see if its the default browser then click on the reset web settings button when it ask to reset your home page click no then click apply when done then ok
then try going to www.yazakpro.com/yazak see if you can get there after that ok if you can get yazak and install it over the one you have now so it rewrites your yazak
let me know how it goes

erotica

Still Nothing

Post by erotica » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:16 pm

Me again,
I turned off my spyware, did the IE thing...I get the same thing in IE...This page is not avail. and in Firefox it times out...dunno what the problem is. I can go anywhere else, or at least so far I can. Very odd. Thanks again.
E. :roll:

carol
Site Admin

Post by carol » Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:23 pm

erotica wrote:Me again,
I turned off my spyware, did the IE thing...I get the same thing in IE...This page is not avail. and in Firefox it times out...dunno what the problem is. I can go anywhere else, or at least so far I can. Very odd. Thanks again.
E. :roll:
dunno then
if you can go to other links you should be able to go to yazaks link
without using the updater just type yazak address in the webbrowser and see if you can get there that way ok

erotica

Still Nothing

Post by erotica » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:49 pm

Uh huh, been doing that, nothing...wasn't that where I came in?....Oh well, one of those Internet mysteries that may never be solved. Thanks for the help. I know this makes no sense whatsoever...this is my computer, no one uses it but me so I know it's nothing anyone has done....very, very odd.
E. :?

carol
Site Admin

Post by carol » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:09 pm

erotica wrote:Uh huh, been doing that, nothing...wasn't that where I came in?....Oh well, one of those Internet mysteries that may never be solved. Thanks for the help. I know this makes no sense whatsoever...this is my computer, no one uses it but me so I know it's nothing anyone has done....very, very odd.
E. :?
by any chance do you have norton antivirus ??
norton has been know to cause update problems for people using yazak

erotica

Still Nothing

Post by erotica » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:10 pm

No, I use AVG and make periodic checks with online scans. However, yesterday I tried to download again and it started to download, 3.6% before stopping. I retried and got 4.8%, tried again and got: Error Cant Find URL
Does that shed any light on anything?
E. *sigh*

carol
Site Admin

Post by carol » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:03 pm

erotica wrote:No, I use AVG and make periodic checks with online scans. However, yesterday I tried to download again and it started to download, 3.6% before stopping. I retried and got 4.8%, tried again and got: Error Cant Find URL
Does that shed any light on anything?
E. *sigh*
strange days indeed..so you was able to get to yazak site and then got page cant be displayed..tell you what lets give this one a try email me at carolisayazakuser-yazakhelp@yahoo.com and i will send you the files for yazak via email ok...make sure you uninstall yazak and vbrun compleatly and restart your computer before installing them..??? do you have winzip and do you know how to use it ??
we will over come this problem some how