Times out on entering yahoo chat. from april 1st 2005

information about yazak

Moderators: yazak, carol

Guidness_graciuos_me

Times out on entering yahoo chat. from april 1st 2005

Post by Guidness_graciuos_me » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:58 am

Dear Carol,
From April 1st 2005 when I click chat on Yahoo Messenger the normal advert window opens and says it is "connecting". When I press chat I get a timeout message saying that it took longer to connect than had been expected and that I should try again later. Also since this error has appeared the background to the chat room names appears in the background colour of my desktop rather than in white as it used to.
Yahoo have sent me many messages about this , some of them saying they have a problem!
I load this on to a re formatted disk as usual and include Flashplayer 7
If any one has had this problem could you please help?

carol
Site Admin

Re: Times out on entering yahoo chat. from april 1st 2005

Post by carol » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:55 pm

Guidness_graciuos_me wrote:Dear Carol,
From April 1st 2005 when I click chat on Yahoo Messenger the normal advert window opens and says it is "connecting". When I press chat I get a timeout message saying that it took longer to connect than had been expected and that I should try again later. Also since this error has appeared the background to the chat room names appears in the background colour of my desktop rather than in white as it used to.
Yahoo have sent me many messages about this , some of them saying they have a problem!
I load this on to a re formatted disk as usual and include Flashplayer 7
If any one has had this problem could you please help?
have you uninstalled yahoo messenger and reinstalled it ?
if not you might try it
go to add remove programs then click on remove yahoo messenger then when the options come up select custom uninstall click next till you reach the end then restart your computer go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/ and install a fresh copy of messenger..
do you have yazak chat client ??
Carol @ www.carolisayazakuser.com
Need extra cash visit my survey forum @
http://carolisayazakuser.com/surveyforum