ycht

information about yazak

Moderators: yazak, carol

Muziczoo

ycht

Post by Muziczoo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:55 am

I been running Yazak for about a year and 1 1/2 now and for some reason cannot log this muziczoo name in under YCHT proto. Weird thing is my other account names go right in. This name just logs in only half way but doesnt let me have the highlighted go to chat box. Its done this since day one and even with keeping up with the upgrades it still wont work any ideas ???? This is what it says when trying to log in under the YCHT Proto ...... Random Server Selected >>> jcs3.chat.dcn.yahoo.com
Connected to Authorize Server, Waiting for Cookie
Got B=Cookie Got F=Cookie Got Y=Cookie Got T=Cookie Got I=Cookie
Saving Cookie Recieved
Connected to Authorize Server, Waiting for Buddies & ID's Info
Connect to jcs3.chat.dcn.yahoo.com

carol
Site Admin

Re: ycht

Post by carol » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:24 pm

Muziczoo wrote:I been running Yazak for about a year and 1 1/2 now and for some reason cannot log this muziczoo name in under YCHT proto. Weird thing is my other account names go right in. This name just logs in only half way but doesnt let me have the highlighted go to chat box. Its done this since day one and even with keeping up with the upgrades it still wont work any ideas ???? This is what it says when trying to log in under the YCHT Proto ...... Random Server Selected >>> jcs3.chat.dcn.yahoo.com
Connected to Authorize Server, Waiting for Cookie
Got B=Cookie Got F=Cookie Got Y=Cookie Got T=Cookie Got I=Cookie
Saving Cookie Recieved
Connected to Authorize Server, Waiting for Buddies & ID's Info
Connect to jcs3.chat.dcn.yahoo.com
Ycht has its ups and downs (always has)
might try get yazak from the site and install it over the one you have now (dont uninstall) just install over see if it corrects the problem
I got a id working that way before
good luck
Carol @ www.carolisayazakuser.com
Need extra cash visit my survey forum @
http://carolisayazakuser.com/surveyforum