Getting booted Need HELP!!!!!

information about yazak

Moderators: yazak, carol

i_b_sparky2003

Getting booted Need HELP!!!!!

Post by i_b_sparky2003 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:10 pm

Hi Carol,I have been using Yazak for almost 3 years now.I love it! last night I was in a room and everyone in the room was being booted when they got on the mic,the booter's ID was Mr_Wonderful.No doubt this was a bot, as the booters are usually too lame to show themselves.When my turn came around a file transfere window popped up, the message on it said something about Neo2remember,My comp froze and I had to shut it down to get things moving again!I opened the boot back tool and it said the yahoo header was missing?also several times on entering a room the users list was empty! Is there anything I can do to stop the boot?

carol
Site Admin

Re: Getting booted Need HELP!!!!!

Post by carol » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:06 am

i_b_sparky2003 wrote:Hi Carol,I have been using Yazak for almost 3 years now.I love it! last night I was in a room and everyone in the room was being booted when they got on the mic,the booter's ID was Mr_Wonderful.No doubt this was a bot, as the booters are usually too lame to show themselves.When my turn came around a file transfere window popped up, the message on it said something about Neo2remember,My comp froze and I had to shut it down to get things moving again!I opened the boot back tool and it said the yahoo header was missing?also several times on entering a room the users list was empty! Is there anything I can do to stop the boot?
do this go to file/prefferences and uncheck accept yahoo files ok
i only use file transfer when i know someone is gona send me something other wise i turn it off ok i been booted that way before too.
Carol @ www.carolisayazakuser.com
Need extra cash visit my survey forum @
http://carolisayazakuser.com/surveyforum